We are excited for you to visit us!
What you can expect:
- Services at Serenity are by appointment only.
- Appointments must be secured with a major credit card, debit card, or gift card.
- Treatment times are not extended for late arrivals and are full price.
- Rescheduled appointments due to late arrival are charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Should you need to cancel, please provide 24 hours' notice to avoid the cancellation fee.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
We offer a Relaxation Room for our clients to enjoy before and after their appointments. Our Relaxation Room includes soft lighting, water features, aromatherapy, comfortable chairs and chaise lounges, and snacks and infused waters.
What to wear
At Serenity, we want you to enjoy your experience! This means that you may dress down to your comfort level. Our therapists and aestheticians practice professional draping. This means that your body will always be covered with a sheet, with the exception of when your therapist or aesthetician is working on a specific area.
All of our listed session times for massage and aesthetic services include consultation, undressing, service, and re-dressing. Please note that our facials and advanced skincare treatments are customized specifically for your skin's needs, and may result in varying length of service.